Teachers will set:
- One Literacy based activity each week – either a reading task or a grammar task, related to the learning within the week or upcoming week.
- One Mathletics task each week, this will be internet based and provision will be made within school if you do not have access to this at home.
- Reading each day as well as spellings and timetables practice.
These will be related to ability and each child will receive a homework folder.
- Complete homework given each week and return in the homework folder on a Wednesday.
- Regularly record reading and timetables practice within their home school diaries. (These need to be brought into school every day)
- If homework is not completed and there is not a acceptable reason for this, they will be required to complete it in a lunch time homework support club.
Topic Homework to be completed during the unit: