Please see below the current vacancies at Talavera Junior School
Closing date:19/07/2019 at 12:00
Job Start Date:September 2019
Contract/Hours:Fixed Term Contract , Part-time
Salary Type:Support Staff
Salary Details:HCC Grade B, £18,065 FTE
Hours of Work:16 hrs per week, term time only
Location of Role:Talavera Junior School
Contact e-mail address:email@example.com
Talavera Junior School is looking to expand its Administration Team and is recruiting a part time receptionist. The successful candidate will be the first point of contact in our very busy school office and will be expected to deliver exceptional customer service to pupils, families and visitors to the school. The role will include general administrative duties such as answering the telephones, message taking, photocopying, sending e-mails, as well as using several schools IT systems.
We are offering between 9 and 16 hours per week, term time only. Working hours will be 1.30 – 4.30 on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. Further hours 9 -12.30 on Wednesday and Friday mornings are available.
The successful candidate must;
- Be a calm, positive and effective communicator, confident in liaising with all colleagues, children, parents, governors and outside agencies
- Be able to use initiative and thrive through a ‘can do’ approach to solving problems
- Be flexible in the role and tasks undertaken and can work with frequent interruption
- Be able to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Look after the welfare of children through a first aider role
- Have strong IT and administrative skills (MS Office) to produce letters and other documents
- Be able to work on their own as well as being part of a larger team
- Be able to work under pressure whilst still providing the best customer service.
Talavera Junior School is an outstanding school which believes in offering a great range of opportunities and experiences for pupils and their families. This is achieved a by large team of very friendly staff who always go the extra mile.
For further information or an application form, please call the office on 01252 322156, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or download an application form below.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Talavera Junior School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.